7 Best Lubes for Sensitive Skin: Get Ready to Feel the Comfort!Applying to the best lubricants is a simple and effective way to increase the pleasure of sex for both partners. Intimate lubes are facilitating the sliding of the penis, increasing the severity of personal sensations.
The lubricant reduces the dryness, lightens the speed, awakens, increases the activity duration, and even narrows the hut for a more tidy contrast. It is indispensable for massage during foreplay and when involved in the process of using adult toys. The best and high-quality lubricants for sensitive skin do not leave stains, are easily washed off the body, are as comfortable as possible, so everyone should have a spare bottle. On sale, there are options with different compositions and purposes.
1. Lelo Personal Moisturizer
The Lelo lube is practically devoid of the disadvantages of water-based lubricants – fast drying and retains its properties for a long time.
The penis slides softly and sensually, giving a woman incredible pleasure and forcing her to forget about everything in the world. The natural composition of these lubes has a moisturizing effect. You can also use the lube for anal sex – the formula includes aloe vera extract, which cares for sensitive skin, heals microdamage, and promotes accelerated personal regeneration.
The friend lacked natural lubrication, and because of this, the sensations during sex were unpleasant for both. At first, we used improvised means, but then we decided to try Lelo lubes. But first, we’ve studied its review. We chose a water-based lube that is suitable for both oral and vaginal sex. I liked it more than other products, as it did not cause allergies, so we were satisfied.
2. FleshLight Fleshlube Water
Fleshlube Water Intimate Lubricant is a classic water-based lube without any additives or odors.
According to reviews, it is identical to any other intimate lube, but the advantages include slow drying and the softest feeling possible.
- Not edible;
- Method of application: toys made of any material can be moistened;
- Brand: FleshLight.
My wife and I decided to experiment in bed and have anal sex. It took a long time to persuade her because she was afraid of pain, but then she agreed after promising to pick up lubricant for women in pharmacies for this purpose. Reviews from those who have already tried lube helped to choose Fleshlube Water Intimate that relaxes the muscles. We were satisfied, as the wife almost did not feel pain, and she was even pleased.
3. Lovehoney Enjoy Water-Based Lubricant 8.5 fl oz
The basic version of lube for vaginal penetration is water-based, fragrance-free.
- Function: lube for vaginal / anal sex;
- Additional function: moisturizing the genitals;
- Does not contain harmful substances;
- Has been tested by specialist dermatologists;
- Has no extraneous odors;
- Production: Great Britain.
After giving birth, she stopped feeling sexual desire and noticed that the lube was not released. For a long time, I did not dare to admit to my husband that I could not have sex with him. I feel dryness and pain, but then I still said about it. I had to buy the Lovehoney Water-Based Lubricant, and it saved our intimate life in the postpartum period. Otherwise, we would not be able to enjoy each other.
4. Sliquid H2O Original Water-Based Lubricant 4.2 fl oz
The classic water-based lubricant JH2O Original Water-Based Lubricant is a long, smooth glide without stickiness, without rolling at minimum consumption.
- Texture: gel-like;
- Lubricant base: water-based;
- Lubricant type: universal;
- Lubricant action: moisturizing;
- Country of origin: United States.
It is the best water-based lube that has a light and pleasant smell and a gel-like transparent structure. When applied to the vagina, it freshens slightly with a chill. It compares well with its moisturizing task, easy glide, and brighter sensation. I was afraid of pain and unpleasant sensations during sex after childbirth, as there was a seam. But this lubricant saved me from this unpleasant fate! Now we use it quite often, and you can find it without any problems!
5. Adam & Eve Lube
Adam & Eve Lube is a water-based lube gel.
It is an intimate lubricant free of fats, oils, and silicones, making it the most suitable for most couples due to its light consistency and low likelihood of allergies.
- Water-based moisturizing lubricant;
- Provides long-term and comfortable sliding;
- No special additives, no smell;
- Free from parabens and synthetic oils;
- Volume – 8 oz;
- Country of origin: USA.
Adam & Eve best lube made me happy – I liked it very much. It moisturizes very well and provides no allergies. It is vital, as my skin often reacts with personal allergies to new products. There are no fragrances – the gel does not smell like anything, and it pleases, as, with the secret of the skin, the smell can give an unusual and not very pleasant result.
Best Intimate Lubricants: The Notion & Essence
Taking into account the review of any universal intimate lube, it has the main purpose – to moisturize the genitals and care for sensitive skin. It improves the quality of the sex.
Besides, the lubricants help to increase the sensitivity of the genitals and reduce the degree of possible discomfort during intense frictions. It is advisable to consider situations that require additional moisture with lubes:
- low libido and insufficient sexual arousal;
- physiological features of the structure of the genitals;
- regular stress;
- imbalance of natural hormones;
- taking oral contraceptives, antimicrobials, and antidepressants;
- abuse of salt or caffeine;
- the presence of bad habits;
- the presence of breast implants (women);
- the period after operations in the genital area;
- postpartum stage.
Men are suffering from dryness of the genitals because of infectious and inflammatory diseases of the penis. For women, this problem is inherent during menopause.
While having personal allergic reactions, diseases of the reproductive system, or other problems, you should select lubes with great care. It will not be superfluous to consult a specialist. It is better to use substances that are not intended for personal lubrication:
- Saliva is a liquid that dries fast, may cause inflammation and infection;
- Petroleum jelly corrodes silicone, causing discomfort.
- Baby creams may be harmful to one’s health and could irritate the mucous membrane.
How to make the right choice?
When choosing the best lube, the following criteria are essential:
- pH – the optimal level should be 4.5-5.5;
- expiration date – the fresher the product, the better.
Exciting, moisturizing, anesthetic lubes need to be purchased in the right places so as not to fall for a craft, low-quality, or expired product.
Are there any contraindications for using the lubricant?
There is a review of contraindications to moisturizing and stimulating lubricants. It concerns only a few points:
- hypersensitivity to the natural composition;
- the presence of microtrauma and skin damage in the genital area;
- a tendency to allergies.
If you do not adhere to such restrictions, you can provoke burning and itching of the skin. Besides, you can have a complex of allergic manifestations – nasal congestion, coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, redness of the eyes.